Did you know we can also edit your legal videos?
Do you need your video edited, sliced, diced or otherwise cut to pieces and put back together? We can do that with fades, transitions, or anything else you need.
- For best results, order a synchronized transcript. Then either forward us your pre-made clips or give us the starting and ending time codes of each clip. We’ll handle making sure the clips are stitched together in one seamless track.
- If you don’t have a synchronized transcript, give us a full-sized transcript with each section to be edited in or out clearly marked on the transcript itself. This will dramatically improve turnaround time.
- Don’t get the wrong format! Check ahead of time with the Court clerk as to whether they have a DVD player (MPEG-2), a laptop projector (MPEG-1), or – gasp – a VCR. Don’t laugh – it happens.
- We do our very best to make every cut a razor cut. However, if two people are talking over each other, we can’t edit out just one voice.
- Yes, we can do fades and transitions or anything else you may need.